ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ hello there

Click here to register. At the moment Facebook and Google registration are sort of on the fritz, so you're going to have to fill out a small form

Welcome Thread

edited March 24 in General

YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT!

░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░
░░

you joined The Strange Attractor, you made an account, and now you're confused as to why you did what you just did.

Why am I here?

The Strange Attractor is a growing community of artists, activists, mystics and mainstream social media/internet objectors. The purpose of this forum is to provide a space for people to communicate, collaborate, and broadcast without having to consent to their data being farmed.

That's cool and all, but how do I use The Strange Attractor?

The same way you would any other social media platform, with all the nostalgia of an early 2000s artistic subculture forum. Don't let the internet wal-marts snuff us out.

Still at a loss for what to do?

• POST AN INTRODUCTION DISCUSSION
    get to know the rest of the community. state/define/idnetify your purpose, how'd you hear about us. what are your plans while your here.
  • ADD TO THE EVENT CALENDAR!
    got a show coming up? hosting weekly yoga in your backyard? want to start a D&D campaign? Make an event. hold each other accountable, contemplate the meaning of time.
  • EDIT YOUR PROFILE
    Minimal features with this one right now. But we're working on it. You can pick a profile song! Its like Myspace 2007 up in here.
now get at it! I love you!