ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ hello there

Click here to register. At the moment Facebook and Google registration are sort of on the fritz, so you're going to have to fill out a small form

family tape label thing

i really like our friends's music!!
and i also really like doing tedious work like cutting j-cards and folding paper and dubbing tapes

so hit me up if you or someone we know wants to do a release or something. it'd be cool to collaborate with someone who hasn't really put anything out before, or doesn't already get a ton of love from ~the powers that be~ so to speak. like, the stranger and more challenging and confusing the better. priority to one-off projects by people who don't really consider themselves musicians/performers but have some freaky audio project in their soul

idunno
hhiiii strange attractors!
Tagged:

Comments

• wow hi love this idea, id be so grateful for any help/motivation on finally putting a tape of my own out into the universe. I think I have enough material for a tape (or a split tape with a pal!!) but Im terrible at recording and Im an insecure freak about sharing solo stuff. welcome to all collabs and would love to help anyone else with their project <3
  • Definitely a cool idea, and I'd be willing to help in whatever way.
  • whatcha think a-boot starting with a compilation? i have a song i could throw on it.

also, i have some pretty basic recording equipment if anyone has some ideas stewin but doesnt have the means to record it. can help with an album or just a song, whatever works.
  • A compilation would be a good idea. I'm sure everybody has at least one song rollin around somewhere. I was looking to finish a single by the end of the year, this might be a good fit for it.
  • a comp would be super cool, but i think i wanna do at least one or two individual releases first. maybe a split, if people with similar styles want to do one together, but i'm really interested right now in people getting 'whole ideas' out? like fully fleshed out projects or whatever.

anyway i came here to say i'm gonna buy 50-100 tapes really soon (probably c20s aka 10-mins per side)

@tsunami_mami if you're seriously into the idea we should talk about it!
  • tannoy said:

a comp would be super cool, but i think i wanna do at least one or two individual releases first. maybe a split, if people with similar styles want to do one together, but i'm really interested right now in people getting 'whole ideas' out? like fully fleshed out projects or whatever.

anyway i came here to say i'm gonna buy 50-100 tapes really soon (probably c20s aka 10-mins per side)

@tsunami_mami if you're seriously into the idea we should talk about it!

cool beans...offer still stands to help set up/record/assemble B-]