ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ hello there

Click here to register. At the moment Facebook and Google registration are sort of on the fritz, so you're going to have to fill out a small form

Self Care Rituals

Tell us your favorite self care rituals/methods/techniques/healthy habits to unwind, decompress, and escape from this busy beautiful depressing reality.

Lately, I've been getting really into essential oils as well as getting super stoned and taking a hot bath while doing some yoga stretches.

Comments

• yoga in the bath? you slippery fool!
  • usually i fall into a youtube hole that ends in me crying hysterically at parents coming home from overseas and surprising their children at school... here's an example:

also, war sucks. and so does school.

oh, this is a self care thread? whoops.
  • edited December 2017
    I find there is nothing quite like going out for a walk when it's nice and dark out, usually around 2 or 3 am, with a couple spray cans in my sweater & a juicy mop or marker in my pocket.
    The physical act of decompressing paint cans, to me, is without a doubt one of the most effective and stable methods of both emotional & physical release if you're sober. ;)

I often wish I could just *splat* my imagination on & around my environment as I please, and vandalism is as close as I can physically get to acting out that fantasy.

Music & art are the fuel of my being, I'd surely go mad without being able to indulge in either.